INVESTORSGo to investors site
Rohan S. Weerasinghe, Non-Executive Chairman of PHINIA Inc., (retired) from Citigroup, Inc. Prior to this, he served as the Senior Partner for the law firm of Shearman & Sterling. Mr. Weerasinghe is a graduate of Harvard College and holds a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and a Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School. Mr. Weerasinghe has extensive legal and financial expertise, as well as significant experience advising companies, boards, and chief executive officers on various legal, regulatory, business and other matters. His extensive leadership experience as General Counsel for one of the world’s largest banking institutions and as head of a leading global law firm brings deep governance experience and an international perspective to the board.
- Previously served as Corporate Secretary & General Counsel of Citigroup, Inc.
- Previously served as senior partner for the law firm of Shearman & Sterling
Brady D. Ericson, CEO, PHINIA Inc., has in-depth knowledge of the Company and the global commercial vehicle, industrial, and automotive industries, extensive senior leadership, strategic planning, operational and business experience, and a strong engineering background with experience in global product development.
- Previously served as President and General Manager of BorgWarner’s Fuel Systems and Aftermarket Business (now PHINIA)
- At BorgWarner has also served as President and General Manager of three different business units and as Chief Strategy Officer
Samuel R. Chapin, Executive Vice Chairman, Bank of America Merrill Lynch (retired), provides board expertise in corporate finance and strategy, including experience gained as a senior executive at a global financial services firm and through his service on the audit committee of public companies. He also brings the board extensive knowledge from the industrial marketplace, along with deep experience in transactional processes, M&A, and deal financing for a wide range of transactions.
- Director at CIRCOR, PerkinElmer and O-I Glass
- Formerly Executive Vice Chairman of Global Corporate and Investment Banking at Bank
- Senior Advisor to Rockefeller Capital Management
Robin Kendrick, President and CEO, Accuride Corporation, brings decades of experience in the automotive industry, which will allow him to provide the board with unique insight into the Company’s challenges, operations, and strategic opportunities as well as a deep understanding of the industry and its key participants. Mr. Kendrick’s experience as a CEO brings insight into the complexities of managing a major Tier-1 supplier. His extensive experience in engineering and sales will allow him to contribute significantly regarding product development strategies.
- President and CEO of Accuride Corp
- Served previously in leadership positions at BorgWarner’s Turbo Systems and Transmission Systems business
- 10-year career at American Axle in various roles
D’aun Norman, Audit Partner, Ernst & Young (retired), has extensive experience as a senior audit partner providing accounting and advisory services to large multi-national automotive and industrial companies, which brings financial expertise and industry experience to the board. Ms. Norman is also a public company director and audit committee member. Her experience has provided her with key skills, including financial reporting, accounting and control, business analysis, and risk management that are valuable to the oversight of our business.
- Previously at E&Y with 16 years of experience as an audit partner specializing in public global automotive and industrial companies
- 30 years of assurance and advisory experience
- Director at Garrett Motion
Latondra Newton, previously Senior Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer of The Walt Disney Company, has extensive experience advising multi-national automotive and consumer companies on matters relating to talent development, corporate marketing and diversity equity and inclusion. Ms. Newton’s experience as a senior executive of a large automotive OEM provides her insight into the industry and its key participants. Her expertise regarding talent development and corporate diversity, equity and inclusion, and her auto industry knowledge make her a key asset to the board.
- Previously SVP and Chief Diversity Officer of The Walt Disney Company
- Formerly Group VP, Social Innovation and Chief Diversity Officer of Toyota Motor North America
- Previously served in a number of other leadership positions within the Toyota Motor Corporation
Roger J. Wood, Co-CEO, Tenneco Inc. (retired), brings substantial expertise regarding manufacturing, technology, and customer solutions to the board as the former Co-CEO of one of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers, and marketers of ride performance and clean air products and systems. Mr. Wood’s experience as a CEO of multiple public manufacturing companies provides unique insight and significant knowledge to the Board in the areas of manufacturing operations, business management, global operations, and strategic planning.
- Most recently served as Co-CEO of Tenneco
- Previously served as Chairman and CEO at Fallbrook Technologies and Dana
- Previously served in a number of leadership positions at BorgWarner